Job overview and responsibility
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer with software development background to design and implement a robust highly scalable infrastructure for our developers to code with speed and efficiency. Automating everything is in your nature.
● Review existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing system
● Ownership in designing and developing processes to maintain uptime, availability and SLAs of our platform to ensure smooth user experience
● Work closely with team members to enhance our software delivery pipelines across our various platforms
● Build tools to automate operations and enhance productivity
● Manage our services, virtual machines, application containers, licences for our development team
● Develop scripts to automate build, software release, and application deployment
● Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of our products
● Advocate and mentor team members on DevOps best practices and methodologies
Required skills and experience
● Bachelor in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related technical field
● At least 3 years of relevant experience with building RESTful web services/API endpoints and running large scale web services
● At least 2 years of cloud DevOps experience, working with public cloud providers (preference for AWS) and also deploying application to cloud services
● Capable to build the DevOps infrastructure from scratch without instructions from others
● Strong working knowledge in containers & orchestration platforms, infrastructure orchestration tools, delivery tools and continuous integration.
● Strong programming and scripting skills (PHP, Python..etc)
● Audit and design security + automation scripts to streamline operations process
● Familiar with agile software delivery methodologies
● Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills) to work with various stakeholders (technical and non-technical) including presentation of insights reports to business/product owners
● Last but not least, you love cars and maybe even more than us!
Why Candidate should apply this position
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies.
- Fast-tracked career opportunities to lead teams as Carro scales
- Group Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowance
- MacBook Pro provided (once they passed probation)
- Staff Welfare Allowance (Recreational Allowance)
- Self-Learning Development Fund, AWS. Sponsor/subsidize course fee. Work-related courses
- Annual performance review
- 12 Days Annual Leave
- Pantry, Social Gathering
- Professional, dynamic and open working environment
**Please note that we are a Singaporean company so we won't be able to cover the social insurance for you.
3 rounds (will be flexible): Technical home test - Team lead interview - Culture fit interview with rest of team