Status: Full Time (40 hours/week)
Schedule: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sydney
- Experience managing customer databases and data management.
- Experience with email marketing systems.
- Experience reporting and analyzing data.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience developing and managing processes and best practices.
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, CCPA, and other email compliance regulations.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS to QA an email.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.
- Experience with Intercom, Stripe, Segment, Mix Panel, WordPress or a similar CMS, and Notion is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage the Customer Database (Intercom)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer database, identifying opportunities to improve data management.
- Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the customer database, ensuring the data is accurate, current and consistent.
- Manage segments, tags and customer attributes - ensuring it works alongside other information systems.
- Maintain database performance by troubleshooting problems related to performance and capacity.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality remains at high standard.
- Develop and manage processes to ensure best practice is followed and that the customer is always the focus of what we do.
- Assist various departments (growth, content, development) in using the database to support business operations.
Email management (Intercom)
- Coordinate with content and growth teams in development of email campaigns - taking customer journey maps and building them out (includes marketing newsletters, production notifications and lifecycle campaigns).
- Ensure emails meet high and quality deliverability standards, developing and upholding best practices and standard naming conventions.
- Develop and manage ongoing optimization of automated email campaigns through comprehensive, measurable A/B and multivariate testing plans.
- Ensure email templates are continually optimized.
- Produce regular reports on campaign performance.
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition.
- Create and manage tracking URLs to measure the effectiveness of marketing and content campaigns.
- Produce regular reports on performance.
- Build pages our in the CMS
- Keep track of all content changes across multiple systems
- No Web Dev experience necessary, CMS works just like WordPress