We are looking for a strong Data Scientist who will be responsible for building and maintaining our clients data-centric solutions. You will continuously evolve their Data and BI stack but you're not just a pipeline-centric Data Scientist. You’ll wear many hats in this role, and be involved in every step of the data process from engaging with business users to delivering stunning dashboards.
You live and breathe SQL and Python but also have a thing for visual storytelling.
You can handle multiple tasks meeting aggressive deadlines because you love a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and maintain high energy levels in a constantly changing environment. You realise data pipes can and will break and the plumber in you finds it hard to rest until you've fixed it.
- Develop, maintain & enhance our clients Data stack on AWS and Google cloud.
- Define and build data pipelines from a wide variety of data sources that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- Develop custom integrations using 3rd Party APIs via REST/SOAP
- Enhance their BI stack by building advanced dashboards and delivering analyses and insights.
- Contribute to an ongoing effort to automate manual tasks, and to identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field is required e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics years of experience in DW/BI roles
- Strong experience in building data pipelines using SQL (No-SQL experience is a plus) on cloud infrastructure such as AWS / GCP.
- Experienced in integrating data from various systems and platforms using Python.
- Experienced with Amazon Quicksight or any standard data visualization tools viz. Tableau / PowerBI.
- Preferably with a background in Startup .
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If keen, please apply.
EA License: 20S0080 Reg Nu.: R1989346