Quadrant is a global leader in location data and technology. Our newest product, Geolancer, is set to revolutionize how companies collect and verify accurate data from the real-world to drive their products and services. Having up-to-date point of interest data, as well as additional metadata, with accurate latitude and longitude information can make or break a business. This role is a critical role to the success of Geolancer and our client’s business.
A Quadrant’s Data Quality Assurance Engineer assists Quadrant’s client stakeholders in driving project performance, by providing task support focused on reviewing content, improving data quality, managing database quality, identifying trends, and escalating issues to project stakeholders and engineers. Excellent communication skills, demonstrated flexibility, agility and adaptability to constant changing program needs are essential in this role. This role is full-time position. All our team operates remote.
Goals and Purpose of the Content Review Specialist position:
- Ensuring the data collected by our Geolancers matches project quality requirements
- Helping create scalable systems for data quality assurance.
- Supporting project stakeholders by reviewing and annotating data with excellent attention to detail.
- Improving overall program quality and delivery by communicating effectively with product and project stakeholders, engineers, and vendors as needed.
- Help test hypotheses and generate high quality feedback.
- This position is expected to be subject matter experts at all program guidelines.
- Deliver consistent high-quality content review.
- Review and annotate data with excellent attention to detail.
- Identify and communicate data trends, based on project guidelines.
- Assist project stakeholders by creating, editing and reviewing project guidelines.
- Assist in creating or compiling examples for training sets or guidelines.
- Basic tool testing. Summarize findings for external departments, assist with resolving issues as needed.
- Hypothesis testing - review samples within an undefined task and extract information based on common sense. Provide feedback and provide insights into data.
- Review accuracy of weekly roster quizzes and other clarification materials to ensure alignment with guidelines.
- Provide information and feedback about specific nuances due to differences in languages.
- Support other teams with hypothesis testing, as needed; help define certain labels and definitions that they are trying to test and provide the ground truth.
- Attend meetings as scheduled.
- Familiarity and regular use of SQL/NoSQL databases like DynamoDB
- 1-2 years of experience as a QA, data annotator, judge, rater, content reviewer or similar field.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail; be able to perform tasks in defined timeframes, accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent technical skills.
- Desired: Bilingual fluency in Indonesian, Vietnamese, Tamil, or Malay.
Note: We are currently all remote across 6 countries. You have the option from working from a shared office, but it is only optional. This position can be 100% remote, work from home.