Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Data Protection Analyst in the Asia-Pacific region to join our Data Protection Team to help ensure that the team is effective and that it meets its business and regulatory requirements. Operating in a fast-paced financially regulated environment, the role will report into our regional Data Protection Officer and encompass all aspects of supporting them in their duties including ensuring a privacy-by-design culture.
- Assist with incident management and responding to Data Subject Requests
- Development and provision of staff training and awareness
- Assist in policy development relating to data protection
- DPIA/PIA information gathering and documentation
- Support our global Data Protection Officers in their duties
Working at Binance
- Experience in a Data Protection/Privacy team in financial services
- Knowledge of GDPR and regional data privacy/protection legislation
- Strong organisational and documentation skills
- At least 3 years experience in equivalent roles
- Ability to work effectively in a 100% remote working environment
- Located in APAC region
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire