This is a remote position.
K12 Work Immersion student trainees in data entry position maintain the database by entering new and updated customer and account information. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- All strands are open for this work immersion.
- Excellent in spelling and grammar
- Highly teachable and self-improving
- Reliable, trustworthy and with a level of integrity
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Endorsement Letter
- Photocopy of student ID
- Photocopy of Parents ID
- Long Brown Envelope
- Laptop is a MUST for this position
- Must have dedicated space with high speed wired internet connection for work at home assignment