This is a remote position.
Maintaining database by entering new and updated customer and account information
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information including establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any Courses are qualified to this Job
- Enrolled in an Internship/Practicum
- Excellent in spelling and grammar
- Highly teachable and self-improving
- Reliable, trustworthy and with a level of integrity
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Endorsement Letter
- Photocopy of student ID
- Photocopy of Parents ID
- Long Brown Envelope
- Laptop is a MUST for this position
- Must have dedicated space with high speed wired internet connection for work at home assignment