Department : GI Operations and IT
- The role is required to provide the capability to assist GI Operations to o Prepare the data from the legacy core system (Thamarwaddy) or other sources into an Excel template for data entry into BaNCS. o Perform the data entry into the prescribed BaNCS data entry screens as provided to create a policy record. The policy record would facilitate the run-off strategy to migrate the records from legacy core to BaNCS for the renewal processing to be carried out.
- The role might be requested to perform other duties, as required by the direct personnel supervising these personnel (any Task Force member being formed for this initiative).
A Task Force would be formed (with members from GI Operations & IT) which is expected to provide the supervision of these personnel.
Under the supervision of personnel from GI Operations, the personnel being engaged in the exercise would be expected to collate the information required into an Excel template.
The data entry to be done into the appropriate BaNCS entry screen for capturing & creating the policy records under the supervision of the Task Force members.
- Rectification of Errors post QA:
After the QA process had been completed by the Task Force (IT supervisors to supervise on technical related matters and GI Operations’ supervisors for data related matters), the personnel concerned might be required to make the appropriate data entry corrections.
- Some experience for doing similar work would be an added advantage.
- Having an eye for details.
- Bachelor in business-related course who are interested to earn some extra income while waiting for a more permanent position.
- These positions are scheduled to be 6-months contract positions which are expected to be remunerated based on the volume of work generated.
Application Deadline is 25th August 2021 (Wednesday).