We are hiring!
Our engineering & product team focuses on hiring amazing people who seek high autonomy and ownership. As an early engineer at Mylong, you'll be working on a wide variety of projects, from designing and optimizing the features our clients need to strategizing on product design that will contribute to the future of work!
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and support data pipelines to point requests from microservices with acceptable latency.
- Create extract, transform, and load (ETLs) for incoming data using a variety of traditional as well as large-scale distributed data systems.
- Collaborate and influence Users and Products stakeholders and support engineers to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements.
- Work closely with analysts/data scientists to productionize various statistical and machine learning models using data processing pipelines and reporting systems.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision documents.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with UNIX or GNU/Linux systems.
- Experience with one general-purpose programming language (e.g., Java, Python).
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast.
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision.
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses and using SQL and NoSQL database management systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (frontend and backend), Scalable Applications.
- Experience working with Machine Learning applications.
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses and with non-relational data storage systems (NoSQL and distributed database management systems).
- Experience writing and maintaining ETLs that operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience in data processing using traditional and distributed systems (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Dataflow, Airflow).
- Experience with cloud-based application architecture: GCP, AWS.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Comparative Salary
- 13th-month bonus
- Annual Leave: 12 days/per year
- Sick Leave: 6 days/per year
- Remote work
- Merit-based performance review