About the Role
As one of our data analysts, you will build insightful reports based on the market data that Tridge retains and also from external sources.You'll use our internal tools and your own analytical skills to transform a different set of data into reliable and insightful user information whilst interpreting, doing cosmetics and writing an analysis for our paid users on a daily basis.
Working with our data intelligence team, you'll manage price, trade and production data of world agriculture markets across different formats. We are a diverse team bringing passion from all around the world. If you have a knack for reading the trends and correlations from the complexity in data, this role will suit your career pursuit.
- Tridge is a data-driven global B2B trading platform of the Agriculture and Food industry, where buyers and suppliers can find credible business partners, market intelligence, and new trade business opportunities.
- Tridge is a global frontrunner revolutionizing one of the most traditional industries, Agriculture and Food B2B Trading Industry, using our extensive digital, data, and technology capabilities as well as unique crowd-sourced human networks in more than 200 countries.
- Many leading global food manufacturers, retailers, caterers worldwide already benefit from Tridge’s innovative digital solution for local market intelligence acquisition, supplier identification as well as trading communication/execution.
- The most notable aspect of Tridge is that every member is wholeheartedly striving to implement our core value proposition of “Global market equilibrium” by effectively executing our company slogan “Connecting”
- Please visit our website: https://www.tridge.com/
- Interpret and analyze the market data for the agricultural product, to find implications from the trends within the data and find cause and effect relationships between key drivers of the market situation
- Analyze data charts and tables to find meaningful insights on the agricultural industry
- Write short reports in a daily basis to deliver the discovered insights from the market data
- Communicate actively with team members for task updates
- Carry out research and data processing
- True curiosity and passion for finding insights from the moving global agricultural industry
- Bachelor’s degree (business, commerce, international trade, economics, statistics, or related field not required but preferred)
- Strong reading and writing skills in English
- Strong analytical skills and proactive attitude.
- Great attention to detail with decent data cosmetics skills
- Preferably has related work experience with data analysis
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Fully Remote work. Working hours will be 10 AM-7 PM KST as a default, but room for a flexible work schedule is available. Communication will be done by a messenger(Slack) and required to be responsive during working hours.