This position is responsible for the integration and analysis of data derived from a multitude of data sources. A successful HRIS Data Analyst will consistently demonstrate their ability to effectively integrate, interpret, and present outcomes from data sources that are accurate, actionable, and relevant to internal teams. They will also be team-oriented, innovative, and adaptable to team expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Support HR leadership with development, implementation, and maintenance of operational reports and dashboards
- Generate and execute basic report requests and provide summaries of data for use in analysis or decision making
- Ensure reporting resources are accurate, up-to-date, and can be easily analyzed
- Maintain strong business relationships with HR leadership to resolve data and reporting challenges, including interpretation and quality
- Build and own reporting processes and procedures
- Understand requirements for new report requests and advise on best practice approaches to report development
- Develop effective quality control processes to ensure data integrity
- Utilize data analytics to uncover critical business insights and findings
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn software platforms, organizational structure, reporting relations, and custom configuration specifications
- Globally, define and document HR Data standards for the Dayforce platform
- Define, Govern, and implement Data Quality / Integrity process
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and three (3) plus years of IT and / or HR Operations experience required. 1-2 years of HR Data Architecture / HR Operations experience, preferably with Dayforce and with large multi-national organization(s) preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to work, and lead projects in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated expertise with data integration across the enterprise-wide HR Functional application portfolio – such as Talent Acquisition, Learning, Compensation, and Benefits
- Proven ability to achieve goals through influencing and partnering with leadership, while contributing to the overall success of the HRIS organization.
- Advanced expertise in Excel
- Experience with Data Change Management stemming from business reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, and/or divestitures.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with and/or managing people from diverse populations – with particular on- and offshore delivery model experience
- Experience in MS PowerBI, SQL
- Ability to perform HR Data Analysis and provide feedback for improving HR Data standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.