At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We're growing and we are looking to add a Customer Support Representative to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Customer Support team.
Location: We're looking to hire this position in Mexico, Philippines, Costa Rica.
OPTION 1: 10am - 7pm CST on Tuesday - Saturday
Interested in learning more? Let's get into the details:
In the Customer Support Representative role, you will:
- Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously. You'll keep customers happy and make sure they get the most from their purchases.
- Answer questions. You'll be answering customer questions as quickly and succinctly as possible. You've never met a question you couldn't find an answer for.
- Communicate with customers. You'll be on the front-lines of the customer experience; interacting with customers using email, chat, occasional video calls, Facebook/Instagram, and more!
- Product expert. You'll know your way around our products with your eyes closed. You'll learn and master the use of Jungle Scout products quickly, and be excited to show a customer how it's done!
- Inbox management. We like to set goals (and smash them). You'll be responsible for meeting all company and department-specific targets for support inboxes.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You've spent the bulk of your career engaging with customers in a customer service setting, ideally in a SaaS space
- Self Starter. You are self-motivated, independent, and always ready to bring a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Polished, effective communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing in English.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer-first mindset.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Support department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You're well versed in productivity tracking tools, hyper-organized, and able to manage your time well.
- High attention to detail. Small things don't go unnoticed with you.
- Analytical. CSRs need strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
Bonus points if you are:
- A Remote Worker. You've worked remotely before and already have a dedicated workspace.
- An Amazon Seller or Amazon FBA wiz. You've worked inside of Amazon's Seller Central platform and are a guru at the ins and outs of the platform and speak the Amazon FBA language. Even better - you've sold there!
- Social. In addition to answering customer support emails, you also have experience with live chat Social media support.
- Bilingual. Being a global company, our customers are all over! If you're able to speak a second language, that is definitely a bonus.
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team.
- Remote-first culture.
- International Meetups.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to the start date.