At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We're growing and we are looking to add a Customer Support Representative, Billing to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Customer Support team.
Location: We're a remote-first company and looking to hire this role in Mexico, Philippines, or Costa Rica.
Schedule: 7am - 4pm CST on Monday - Friday
Interested in learning more? Let's get into the details:
In the Billing Customer Support Representative role, you will:
- Communicate with customers & answer questions. You'll be on the front-lines of the customer experience; interacting with customers using email and/or chat answering customer billing and membership questions as quickly and succinctly as possible. You've never met a question you couldn't find an answer for.
- Expert. You'll know your way around our billing and membership policies, procedures, and standards with your eyes closed. You'll master procedures quickly to ensure customer accounts are updated accurately.
- Research. Troubleshoot, identify, and investigate billing and membership issues. Record and escalate as needed.
- Update Systems. Look up customer and account information. Review all account components for accurate membership and pricing. Inputting information as needed.
- Retention. Once you've got billing and membership basics down, you'll learn the ropes of customer retention and use your communication with customers to retain them as users and/or learn more about why they're choosing to leave.
- Inbox management. We like to set goals (and smash them). You'll be responsible for meeting all company and department-specific targets for billing and membership Support inboxes.
- Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously.
Who you are:
- High attention to detail. Small things don't go unnoticed with you. You have a keen eye for detail and are great at problem solving.
- Experienced. You've worked in billing customer support before (ideally for 2+ years) and are comfortable engaging with customers.
- Self Starter. You are self-motivated, independent and always ready to bring a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator in English capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer-first mindset.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You're well versed in productivity tracking tools, hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Analytical. CSRs need strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
Bonus points if you are:
- A Remote Worker. You've worked remotely before and already have a dedicated workspace.
- An Amazon Seller. You not only understand Seller Central - you've sold there!
- Social. In addition to answering customer support emails, you also have experience with live chat Social media support.
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team.
- Remote-first culture.
- International Meetups.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to the start date.