About CRM Online Australia Pty Ltd
CRM Online is a leading CRM and enterprise integration consultancy providing expertise in CRM, integration, Field Service Management, and Marketing Automation. CRM Online has been providing CRM and integration services to Australian and International clients since 2006 and has been recognized with a number of Australian Business Awards for CRM and Service Innovation.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, and communication of change requests, enhancements, tickets, raised by customers and communicates results and status to the concerned parties.
- Acts as the bridge between customer, development team, and QA team.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test, and recommend new opportunities for enhancing software and IT processes
- Create process, user documentation
- Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation, product walkthroughs, and training to end-users for all modified and new systems.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With a previous background in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Capable to read and write programming languages (ie. SQL)
- Has knowledge in generating process documentation
- Advanced technical skills
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Has the ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods