Buddle was established in response to the need for a trusted and value driven remote team solution. We know engaging remote employees can be a daunting proposition for businesses but we are passionate about demonstrating the many benefits of a remote team, including access to exceptional talent and incredible value.
All of our team work from home, allowing them the flexibility to create the lifestyle they desire. A suitable and professional home office is a prerequisite for all our team. Buddle employees love the healthy team culture and enjoy their regular team meet ups, social events and reward programs.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager for an innovative Real Estate Email Marketing Platform, you will be responsible for supporting and fostering customer loyalty and establishing close long-term client relationships. Together with the team you will be supporting customers and helping them deliver the best service experience to their end user, the property owner and buyer. You will also be involved in customer experience measurement and network wide improvement projects. You will be responsible for a higher view of the customer's lifecycle and use this perspective to add value for your customers and your company.
- Manage a portfolio of 30-40 small to mid-market customers to drive adoption, lead renewal negotiations, and meet growth goals
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customer accounts, providing a high-caliber experience, and creating promoters
- Implement, train, and coach customers on best practices and ensure customer adoption goals are met and maintained
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights, and report regularly on KPIs
- Lead annual or semi-annual business reviews with key stakeholders to position yourself as a strategic advisor with customers to drive the continued value of our products
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience and create new processes to maximize success in the small to mid-market accounts
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward revenue goals and results
- Monitor customer health, proactively address any issues, and act as an escalation point for any issues that do arise
- 3+ years experience in account management, customer service, customer success, customer experience or any related roles
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- 1+ years plus experience in managing a team
- Exceptional relational intelligence to build the right lasting relationships with clients/customers.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to give and receive effective feedback with curiosity and respect
- Strong client-facing, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt a measured approach in a fast paced environment
- A strong commitment to continuous process improvement, initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively
Ideal candidate- Experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience successfully managing a Customer Success function
- Experience with customer research, measurement and data analysis
- Experience in working with property market and/or property technology
Finer DetailsHours: Full Time
Schedule: AU Schedule (AM PHT)
Start date: October 2021