We at Expedock are reinventing the multi-trillion dollar industry of global shipping and supply chains using artificial intelligence and data processing. We work with some of the top logistics businesses in the world making their complex logistics processes more efficient and transparent.
Who we need
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager who is an influential systems thinker with a passion for operational excellence. Operations and technology are the heart of this business. Do you like strategizing and rethinking the future of human + AI operations and also implementing it yourself on a daily basis? If you like to own metrics & business outcomes, enjoy operational problems, dabble in data driven decision making, work on the ground with your team then immediately follow it up at a systems level, then you're a fit. Expedock, thru AI and Business model innovation, is driving down OpEx for logistics companies (freight forwarders) by 50 - 90% while delivering the lowest turnaround time in the market.
The Customer Success Manager is expected to:
- Lead Account Management on All Existing Accounts
- Create Relationships with All Customers
- Create Infrastructure for Proper Account Management
- Create Billings for Accounts Handled
- What data do our customers want to see?
- How can we show our customers the current performance of Expedock and show how much cost savings or efficiency gains they are gaining?
- Ensure Customer Success (All KPIs met)
- Communicate to Customer Daily Reports (Dashboard Setups via Metabase)
- Analyze and Set Points for Improvement Based on Existing Job Data
- Based on tracked data, what are the minimum goals each team should hit?
- How can we optimize the current performance?
- What data do we need to track on products to have better visibility?
- Increase ACV for Customers
- Identify New Workflows that Expedock can work on
- Upsell existing products to the customer
- Implement Product Optimization
- Communicate with the product any optimization and comments from the team
- Manage Sales Operations
- Pricing and Project Proposal Preparations
- Self-starter and an influential systems thinker with a passion for operational excellence
- 1-2 Years of supply chain experience
- 1-2 Years tech/software experience
- Operations background
- Team Management background
- Account Management background
- Fast learner with ability to quickly understand operational problems
- Competitive compensation package
- A very dynamic team and fun colleagues to work with
- Fully-remote work set-up
- Learning and mentorship from the best startup talent based around the world