JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING TECH COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY!
- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of a Customer Success Manager (CSM) under Client Shared Services is to ensure renewals from clients by facilitating different initiatives working with product, support, legal and other teams. Adoption, retention, and advocacy are key initiatives for the CSM.
- Define and optimize customer journey and create standard presentation materials for lifecycle plays
- Manage escalations from clients, and follow a method process to your manager
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Support, Product, and others to improve the customer experience
- Create renewal, up-sell strategies with retention as focus
- Contribute to creating one-to-many campaigns or process to efficiently manage over 100 customer relationships
- Own key metrics for the team such as renewal rate, up-sell target, product adoption metrics, customer satisfaction survey score
- Find innovative ways to effectively communicate with multiple clients, and to ensure all customer inquiries are responded to in a timely manner
- Contribute to building a team delivering world-class services to our clients.
- Ensure all client information is up-to-date and accurate in our database software.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least 2 years experience in account management, preferably in the software industry.
- Preferably has some marketing experience as creating campaigns is frequent.
- Has a track record of being a high achiever and a results driven professional.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work and effectively interact with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, professional services).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Creative problem solver
Powered by JazzHR