We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Red Piranha team who will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The CSM will work closely with clients and the Sales and Marketing team to ensure that the highest level of customer service and support is met. This person will also be responsible of CRM management and other admin tasks that is needed to support the team.
Key Responsibilities Are The Following But Not Limited To
- Updating and documenting all activities for new accounts into CRM in an accurate and timely manner to track activities for future references.
- Executing administrative meetings and events to educate and guide customers on blue shields products and services and its benefits to support customer buying selection.
- Implementing research activities to analyse client feedback and monitoring new and existing project plans and executions for desirable results.
- Notifying process problems and challenges to sales and marketing departments and maintaining brand relationships with sales and marketing teams and clients effectively.
- Available to work between 4:00 pm – 12:00 am and sometimes during weekends as well
- Excellent network connection
- Quiet work space
- With a reliable computer
- Preferred to have worked with a Tech Company before or have a tech background.
- Strong sales confidence