PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensure OUP’s digital resources and services are fully embedded and used effectively as an integral part of the educational solutions offered to ELT customers. Develop customer knowledge and confidence, through effective onboarding and ongoing engagement, enabling teachers to fully exploit the benefits of ELT’s digital products in order to achieve positive learning outcomes.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Deliver impactful tutorial sessions and informative product demonstrations to educate different customer audiences on the effective use of OUP’s digital products and services.
2. Educate internal colleagues in order to expand digital skillsets across the regional teams, positioning OUP as the leader in digital products & services and the preferred partner of choice in the ELT sector.
3. Work closely with key account stakeholders to help OUP UK / the local distributor to acquire and retain high value adoptions of blended and fully digital solutions. Note the role does not have authority to enter into contracts or accept sales orders on behalf of OUP UK / the local distributor.
4. Manage metrics reporting and data dashboards that provide visibility of digital usage by customers, providing appropriate interventions such as training as required in order to drive strong and effective adoption of digital products.
5. Develop detailed knowledge of all products and processes in order to optimise customer experience across key touchpoints (trials, purchasing, onboarding, customer services/user support etc).
6. Assist OUP UK / the local distributor to seek out wider digital opportunities for incremental business and initiatives that support OUP’s transition to digital.
7. Manage digital product development pilots with customers in designated region(s).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE: