A Customer Success Associate is responsible for building and nurturing customer relationships that promote activation and retention. The job is to onboard successfully signed Merchants and work closely with them to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The Customer Success Associate may provide product support to Merchants with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the services & capabilities licensed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and manages the after sales funnel from endorsement to go live
- Responsible for optimizing onboarding internal processes and establishing agreed-upon policies for the entire staff so all customers receive the same quality of service.
- Complete the requirements collection from merchants within the specified SLA
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to complete deployments within the specific SLA
- Be the main liaison of the merchant on behalf of the company for selected accounts
- Know the company’s products inside and out. He/she will provide training on the products. Focus on educating their Merchants on the capabilities of their software so Merchants are encouraged to continue using their services.
- Communicate with Merchants to monitor and support activation for the first 30 days. May help Merchants plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the Merchant’s business needs or business plans.
- Gather feedback from the Merchants, study the customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. Deliver health checks that highlight key wins and areas of opportunity
- Drive to reduce churn by identifying and helping to implement improvements
- Drive to upsell relevant ancillary services to high-performing accounts. Collaborate with internal growth teams to identify opportunities for merchants to expand their sales after they have been on the platform for 30+ days
- Should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders.
- Need to be highly organized and have experience directing others.
- Strong communication, presentation, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or account management experience, preferably familiar with Retail, Food & Beverage, and FMCG market
- Experience in the software solutions industry is also a strong advantage
- Ability to work independently in a remote and face-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships with clients
Salary : Starts at 35,000 monthly