What is Current Mobile
Our mission as a company is to enable budget-conscious consumers to earn additional passive income from their everyday habits. We have millions of monthly users and have achieved over 2,500% revenue growth in 2020. Our users earn millions of dollars a year in rewards by using our products.
Current Mobile Inc is a US-based company that builds mobile technology products for budget-conscious consumers. Our products let people around the world earn passive income while using their mobile phones for daily habits like music, games, news, shopping, browsing, charging, and even unlocking their devices. Our passionate team of innovation leaders relentlessly convert user attention and data into rewards.
Our flagship products, Current Rewards, and Mode Smartphone are hugely popular with millions of users around the world. It is our goal to provide a free Mode phone to every income-conscious consumer on the planet, enabling them to earn up to $100 each month while passively using their device. Our common purpose is to bring financial joy to the lives of our user base.
In 2018, Current Mobile became the first company to raise over $36M through an SEC-registered security token offering, to implement our royalty-paying token $CRNC across company product lines.
We are rapidly growing. As we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
Why Current Mobile
- You have an opportunity to be one of the first people to join a team of high-caliber ambitious people who are out to challenge the status quo of content consumption.
- We’re a well-funded revenue-generating company, and have a runway for years to come.
- We are rapidly growing and as we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
- We’re committed to bringing diverse industry experiences and perspectives together.
- The team is made up of alumni from Y-Combinator, Ivy League Universities, College Dropouts, Fortune 500, and everything in between.
- We have superior financiers and advisors and several top-tier institutional investors.
- Our leadership team has worked together on various projects over the last seven years which has greatly impacted their ability to evolve from past challenges and build efficient and effective processes.
- We care about building a disruptive product that empowers our users. We think big and set new precedents!
Customer Success Associate's Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to assist our customers with product/app/offers related inquiries in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner. The Customer Service Associate will be instrumental in customer retention by addressing their concerns and issues via email, phone, chat, and social media, with a professional, positive approach. To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain a sound knowledge of products, app and offers and be an effective communicator.
- Provide highest-level, personalized support to customers, responding to and resolving issues promptly and appropriately
- Attend training sessions to grow and maintain knowledge of products, services, offers, policies, and to develop customer service skills
- Identify customer needs, help customers find solutions to their unique scenarios
- Resolve email, chat, phone, social media customer inquiries
- Forward and escalate inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
- Update customer information as required
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compile documents and forward information to interested parties
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
- Recommend new products, services or offers to the customers by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Gather insights from customer inquiries and use them to work with superiors to improve customer support and customer satisfaction processes
- Maintain confidentiality of information Perform other duties as the need arises
We'd love to talk to you if
- You have 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a related field
- You have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, along with excellent phone etiquette
- You are fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- You have working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets/Excel.
- Experience with CRMs like Zendesk, LiveAgent preferred
- You have strong people skills, you are motivated to help people with their questions
- You think in solutions instead of problems
- You are a team player, willing to jump in where and when needed
The process is normally a 45-minute initial interview, a 1-hour Interview with the Hiring Manager, and a 1-hour final-round Exec/VP interview.
How we work
Current Mobile is committed to learning, exploring new ideas & alternatives, and is united by curiosity. We are results-driven, use OKRs to guide us on our decisions, and emphasize goal accomplishment.
We all share the same core values:
- Lead with Purpose - Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the ‘Why’- The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We’ve found that if someone understands the ‘why’, they will produce an innovative ‘what’ and ‘how’. If we cannot explain the ‘why’ clearly, we don’t understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor - Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where employees are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift employee morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents - We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people’s time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration - We won’t thrive without recognizing others’ strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We believe in the following workplace norms:
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers.
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us - Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Current Mobile.
- Agree to Disagree & Commit -Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Executive Team.
- Assume Positive Intent - Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
What we are offering
- ***We are a remote-first company so this position is 100% remote from anywhere that can overlap with US CST / EST hours***
- Participation in the company's equity & token plan.
- We pay out individual bonuses every two months in accordance with our bi-monthly OKRs.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with employer contribution.
- Work with highly curated high-caliber people.
- Celebrate employee personal milestones.
- Remote team-building activities every 6-8 weeks
- Virtual happy hours & virtual coffee buddies.
- Bonus.ly - we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward employees for their hard work + commitment.
- Monthly virtual yoga + meditation classes.
- We follow the “12 PM to 1 PM CST Break” - no meetings during this time to encourage team members to take a break in their workday!