- Permanently work from home
- Pay wired directly to your bank once a month
- Pay starts once you begin training
- Fixed shift US business hours
- Performance based year end bonuses
- Work directly with the client
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
Grow with us!
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated, and passionate individual to join our growing team. This person will be a core member of our customer success team, and you will be well positioned to succeed -- the entire company from sales, customer success, product, and engineering are all aligned to make sure our customers are successful!
You will primarily lead new client onboarding for small/mid sized clients, and own customer support. To do this, you will ideally have an empathy for people, can explain concepts clearly and concisely both via email and via video calls, and are tech savvy. You will be measured on how successful clients get onboarded to Workstream, which is quantified as the trial conversion rate.
Lastly, Workstream is a company that is remote in its DNA. Our headquarters is in SOMA, San Francisco, but 60%+ of our team is remote. This role is PERMANENTLY remote.
Who we are
Check out our company values here! Culture fit is a must have for us, and hopefully these will resonate with you!
- Entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate and tech-savvy
- Be hungry and quick to learn.
- Be a good communicator, both verbal and written. Able to explain concepts clearly and concisely
- Empathetic to customer needs, understand that questions that customers ask
- Have a long-term vision of working and growing with a Silicon Valley based technology startup
- Be fluent in English and American culture, being able to easily build relationships with US based clients
- Detail oriented. Keeping track of notes is a key to success
- [Nice to have] Startup experience of 1 to 3 years (prior customer success experience even better)
- [Nice to have] Analytics skills a plus
New Client Onboarding (70%)
- Own the onboarding of new small- and medium-sized customers to Workstream.
- Lead kickoff calls with new customers, which are 45-min calls to understand client needs, and train new clients on the ins-and-outs or our software.
- To give you an idea of workload, you may do up to 4 or 6 kickoff calls a day, with each being 45min-1hour long.
- Be an expert in Workstream, so you can guide new users and answer their questions.
- Make adjustments to client accounts as needed.
- Be the point person about new clients during their onboarding process. Collaborate with sales and other customer success teammates to pull in resources and support as needed.
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in Salesforce
- Conduct training for users. Develop training manuals and processes as needed to ensure users can grasp key ideas.
- Most of customer success work will be done remotely (phone, email, and Zoom). Occasionally (very rarely) we will visit clients in person, whether locally or involving travel.
Customer Support (30%)
- You are our first line of response when a customer reaches out with any questions. Clients can reach out via emails, Intercom, and the occasional phone call or text.
- Own the customer support work! Promptly respond to client questions -- depending on the tier, within minutes/hours or in 1-2 business days.
- Learn quickly, and create reusable content. When a customer asks a question, summarize the response in an email template, so they can be re-used to make the next time faster.
- Escalate issues to teammates and engineering team as needed. Have judgment on what is user error, poor training, bugs in product, and feature request.
- Proactively check-in with clients based on triggers and automation. We have a very cool system of automation that sends out alerts, so you can act on the alert and contact our clients!