Lennor Metier is hiring for a Customer Service Specialist to join a global training company.
What To Expect From The Role
- Effectively responds to client concerns and queries with courtesy and professionalism
- Communicates with customers via phone, email or chat
- Takes incoming calls from clients and directs them to correct department or individual
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience
- Required to do research on companies for setting up M&A calls
- Enter Ticket for CS as needed to report bugs
- Bachelor’s degree
- With one year of related experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English); Interacting with diverse personalities
- Self-starter with excellent follow-up and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Capable of handling a fast-paced, innovative, and constantly changing environment
Location: Taguig City
Setup: temporary remote but must be willing to work onsite
Shift: Night shift but must be willing to work in a shifting schedule
Salary: up to 25k
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!