In a nutshell
As one of the biggest financial marketplaces in APAC, MoneySmart assists customers with finding the correct financial products for them and the stage in their life.
Help make our customer's lives easier by delivering their online redemptions and assisting in customer operations. As a CS executive for MoneySmart, you will help customers track applications and assist in answering their queries through emails whilst playing an important part in the customer operations aspect by improving our customer experience.
- You will be on scheduled work (may include weekends as well as 2-11pm shift according to business needs. Total working hours will not exceed 40 hours per week. This is a 100% Remote/Work From Home position.)
What It Takes
- Primarily handle inquiries pertaining to application tracking, payments, promo redemption, vouchers via, email and social media
- Expected to provide first contact resolution according to standard operating procedures. In the event of non-FCR, you are expected to follow up and respond back to users via Freshdesk.
- Update customers appropriately. i.e: Gdocx, Freshdesk, etc
- To meet KPIs including average handling time, first contact resolution rate, email first response time, email resolution time, customer satisfaction score, service levels and others
- Communicate with internal Commercial team for updates and Operations for updates to redemption time for customers
- To ensure accuracy in information when communicating to MoneySmart customers
- Communicate effectively with team members and MoneySmart customers
- Take on ad-hoc projects/assignments
- Min. 2 years of contact center experience, mainly in customer service
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese and written Traditional Chinese. Ability to communicate in basic English with other stakeholders.
- Business writing skill is mandatory
- Good typing skill
- Being able to work independently
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Be a positive team player
- Take Ownership
- Bias for Action
- Take charge of your professional growth