- Davao based is preferred
- Currently work from home set up. May change to the office set up once operations are back to normal
Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Customer Service Agent to manage customer queries and complaints. This would also include resolving incoming tickets, transferring non-customer-related queries to the proper departments, and working with a team of agents looking to achieve the same goals! To exceed at this job, patience is needed for unruly customers as well as minimal computer experience.
Bitcoin Depot is one of the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at hundreds of locations. Our mission is to provide the most secure, convenient, and fastest cryptocurrency transaction. Our vision is to bring the cryptocurrency market to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021.
- Promptly and politely answer incoming calls, tickets, and chat messages from customers.
- Answer calls from 3rd party support vendors and answers questions related to the status of ATMs. Transfer these calls to the appropriate department as necessary.
- To work in tandem with other departments within the organization to report and resolve any relatable inquiries.
- Accept or reject account approval submissions
- Troubleshoot customer account inquiries
- Properly document and notate reports of scams or fraudulent activity.
- Process compliance-related tasks with precision and attention to detail.
- Meeting and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- At least college level
- At least 1-3 years customer service experience
Computer specs Requirement (work from home set up)
- Fiber connection and has at least 20mbps download and upload speed
- Has available backup internet
- At least 8GB of Computer RAM
- If possible, SSD system storage