- Culture of freedom with responsibility & empowered to impact
- Open book management
- Provide customer service to Qanvast & Materially Homeowners via outbound phone calls, emails, and messages.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints professionally in a quick, efficient manner.
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Assist in any administrative and ad hoc Customer Care related matters.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Minimum diploma in any field
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in the customer service industry, contact/call center experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for service excellence and willingness to help.
- Meticulous and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette and manner.
- Great team player with the ability to solve problems and a goal-focused attitude.
- Able to work weekends.
Qanvast's vision is to simplify the home renovation journey. Our purpose is to inspire and educate homeowners, and to bring transparency and trust to the home renovation industry.
We are looking for entrepreneurial and motivated talents to join us and scale our brand to new heights.
If you share our vision of helping others create their dream spaces and would like to be part of an energetic, vibrant and driven team – we’ve got a spot for you!