Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Partners Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
You will be a part of a dynamic group for individuals that is mainly focused on retaining revenue for the company and providing the best customer experience. Aspiring candidates are expected to have a keen sense of responsibility, attention to details and an excellent interpersonal skill. RingCentral takes pride in maintaining above industry standards in terms of customer and revenue retention and at the same time having a stable medium to high Net Promoter Score. Flexibility and adaptiveness are also very much expected for this position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Attend to all the customers ask and concerns on a timely manner
- Formulate and ask relevant and important questions
- Pacify customers and be proactive in solving customers issues
- Make critical decisions that is both a win for the business and the customer
- Empathize with the customer, listen attentively and able to offer necessary appeasement to address the reason for cancellation or downgrade
- Keenly document the transaction and customer interaction using the approved tools provided by the company
- Provide the best customer experience by means of naturally gravitating to resolve the presented issue (cancel or downgrade or just plain feedback) without prejudice to the customer’s manner of expression in relaying the message
- Collaborate with other teams, segments or business units to apply apt solution to the customers reason for engaging CERT
- Accomplishes all assigned task and responsibilities morally, legally and ethically
- Follow set processes, protocols, company rules and team/segment house rules including but not limited to established and implied procedures
- Apply the highest form of integrity-based decision making, documenting and credit declaration both overt and personal
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience as a retentions or sales representative or accumulated years in experience
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quota or set metrics
- Strong time management, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling or retention skills
- Results-oriented representative who is dynamic and with keen attention to details
- B2B selling / Software / SaaS experience preferred
- Adequate knowledge about Cloud-Based applications, VOIP, PBx, Telephony and UCaaS
- Strong business acumen is a must, experience with Small Business end customers is a plus
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Can make critical decisions that is both legal, moral and ethical with very little supervision
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Self Starter with a history of great decision making, planning, and execution to results
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done while having fun
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Full-Time positions available.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success, and you’ll be at the forefront of those efforts. We are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.