Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!About The Role
Kraken is a market leader in one of today’s most innovative and rapidly growing industries. In our mission to accelerate the global adoption of cryptocurrencies, we understand that crypto isn’t straightforward for most people yet. This is where our support platforms play a key role - guiding users in their crypto journey and providing them with the right information every step of the journey.
As our user base grows alongside our range of service offerings, our end-to-end client experience plays an increasingly important role in not only making our platform more accessible to clients, but in making the entire crypto space more accessible. We are therefore seeking an experienced web analyst to join our Client Engagement Operations team.
The ideal candidate will have a deep working knowledge of digital and web analytics, and be able to employ various analytical and statistical tools for evaluating trends and measuring performance against qualitative and quantitative objectives.Responsibilities
- Generating data-driven insights to improve the customer experience by reducing friction and improving positive outcomes.
- Partnering with our Data team to extract data across various systems (digital platforms, CRM databases, etc.), evaluating and measuring key elements of the customer journey, and identifying trends and opportunities for improvement across the entire customer journey.
- Developing and driving a deep understanding of our customer journeys through research and analysis using Google Analytics, Data Studio, Mixpanel, and other web and business analytics tools.
- Creating impact in the organization by supporting efforts around customer research and analytics, and applying knowledge of experience strategy principles, customer research, robust data analytics and customer experience modeling.
- Partnering closely with stakeholders from Product, Design, Reporting and other teams to drive improvements in the user experience across Client Engagement channels.
- Bachelor's Degree or related academic/professional background (Degree in Social or Behavioral Science, Market Research, Statistics or a related subject area). Master's Degree is a strong plus.
- 2+ years’ experience in the field of web analytics, Customer Experience and/or Customer Insights & Analytics.
- Familiarity with a range of customer research methods used to collect qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience with Human Centered Design principles, journey mapping and client journey analytics.
- Strong written and presentation skills including the ability to break down sophisticated data into ‘big picture’ themes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Ability to influence large, diverse groups through fact-based analysis and decision-making.
- Ability to work under deadlines and deliver results, to think innovatively, creatively and strategically, to multitask and change course if necessary, to achieve desired results.
- Proficiency in visual display of data.
Location Tagging: #US #EU #APAC
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers . Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn