Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Do you want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint, Truekind & Empetua
Are you ambitious, data-driven, detail oriented, analytical and efficient? If yes, this role is a good challenge for you! The role will primarily provide substantial reporting and development work to support the business operations and its functional teams. Adapt to a dynamic environment while proactively driving a high level of quality and accuracy across customer care channel and cross functional teams for our fast-growing brand Shapermint.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and any Ad hoc requests across the Customer Care Team.
- Develop and implement data collection strategies
- Review and validate internal and external data as it is collected.
- Analyze and interpret data using various statistical analysis methodologies.
- Transform data into actionable insights that drive the team’s performance.
- Create a constant collaboration across the team to solve problems and convey key messages using data analysis and visualization approach.
- Highly analytical and collaborative team player.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to verify accuracy of reports and provide insights with guidance.
- Proficient in dashboard, tool design, graphical presentations and design.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Self-motivation and self-starter skills, proactive, and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Calm under pressure.
- Flexibility/adaptability, ability to successfully support multiple projects and teams at one time.
What We Have to Offer
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea Web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world!