Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in data analysis, working with querying languages (e.g. SQL)
- 2 years of experience in defining and improving operational processes
About The Job
- Past experience in working cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, and other functions, and successfully negotiating for solutions and resources.
- Past experience with abuse and fraud detection and investigations.
- Experience with project management and process optimization with a data analytics component.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytic capacity and experience operationalizing and/or developing systematic structure within a complex environment
- Demonstrated project/program management capabilities, interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills, and ability to challenge
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed - with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
The Trust & Safety Communication & Collaboration team works to enable individuals and organizations to safely maximize their creative output by implementing protections across the set of products within the Communication & Collaboration Product Areas. We're motivated by the opportunity to protect products that billions of users around the world choose to communicate and collaborate with and organizations choose to help transform the way they work.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with operations, engineering, product management, legal, and other teams to ensure successful deployment of new anti-abuse efforts.
- Become an expert in translating different types of operational or regulatory requirements into data driven AIs, to provide high quality data output for internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with global colleagues to identify opportunities and implement solutions through process improvement and/or automation.
- Liaise between internal Trust & Safety teams and vendors to improve communication and services provided.
- Lead projects through the full project lifecycle that require cross-functional stakeholder management.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .