Creative Project Manager (WFH/Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Creative Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects and accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
Our Company Vision and You
No matter what your background, if you are willing to learn the ins and outs of the industry, this is a great opportunity to get a Full-time job.
Our ultimate vision as a company is to create a world where small businesses with a big idea always have a chance to grow profitably for helping people with their products and services.
Your work will help us achieve these goals with our clients. As we help them grow, we help their future customers get products/services they need, and at the same time, we create jobs for people as our clients’ businesses grow. And, hopefully, these micro efforts will have macro effects in the Philippines economy!
Your Future Responsibilities
- The ability to effectively manage the creative team’s load with the goal of delivering client expectations on time.
- Will be in charge of finding other avenues of production should our internal team get full (finding part-timers, contractors, using Fiverr/Upwork, etc.)
- Well organized and flexible, they have the ability to work with all levels of management (client and internal), vendors, and possess strong project management ability.
- Assist in writing creative briefs and developing presentations
- Flexible in supporting the creative team on a wide variety of administrative duties
- Develops detailed project plan to track progress
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Regular status reporting to track project progress against goals, objectives, and timelines.
- The ability to build relationships with the team and motivate them to deliver their best work
- Must unify the team for a common goal. The CPM understands team dynamics and uses this to create a friendly productive environment.
- Since the different stages may involve uncertainties, risks, and limitations, the CPM must possess patience and perseverance to see activities to the end.
- The CPM must motivate and excite people through outstanding ideas. Without losing sight of the bigger picture they empower team members to apply these ideas.
Quality Control and Assurance
- Ensure deliverables have no errors and exceed client expectations
- Has an “eye” for design and can tell if a design feels “right” or “not”
- Attention to detail and proactive in evaluating recommending, and implementing opportunities to improve internal tools and processes
- Improve existing processes
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Serving as the liaison between the creative team and the relevant internal teams to establish expectations, provide status updates, handoff project deliverables, field feedback, and more.
- Take care of streamlining all of that communication and ensuring that the right messages end up in the right hands.
Why you’ll love working with us!
- Enjoy a fun virtual working environment
- Earn top pay
- National and Cebu Holidays off
- Fixed weekends off
- 13th-month pay
- Paid Statutory Benefits (government-mandated benefits)
- HMO upon regularization
- Occasional Incentives for embodying Augmen Digital’s principles
- Internet Subsidy (Monthly)
- Rice Allowance (Upon regularization)
We’re excited to hear from you – take a chance on this opportunity no matter what your background is, you never know if this might be your chance to a consistent paying role that you’ll love.