What is Yodo1 and why should I care?
Yodo1 is a new leader in the gametech industry and we are on a mission: helping developers turn passion into livelihood by better monetizing, marketing, and managing their mobile games.
Our publishing business successfully manages top-earning titles such as Crossy Road, Hang Line, and Rodeo Stampede—games that reach millions. A decade of expertise in the mobile gaming space has driven the development of products that now support thousands of developers around the globe in growing their games.
If you care about this as much as we do, we want you on our team.
Right now, we are hiring a Creative Producer & Analyst to help our published games acquire more engaged players by producing eye-catching creative material.
Joining the Yodo1 mission will give you opportunities to learn and grow by:
- Working with famous games from hardcore to casual genre;
- Ability to access up-to-date tools to advance your design skills;
- Opportunity to grow and develop in the gaming industry;
- Working with the best in user acquisition for the global games market.
- Innovating on creative material production for global games;
- Scaling user acquisition campaigns by boosting them with high IPM creatives;
- Researching and analyzing the best creatives trends in gaming and applying them to our creative concept planning;
- Working on video, graphic, and playable materials production for our user acquisition and marketing campaigns;
- Collaborating and proactively communicating with our campaign managers, as well as data and product teams, and external vendors and partners.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in mobile gaming;
- Proven track record of successful mobile game creatives production project;
- Familiarity with mobile gaming trends and creatives research tools;
- Ability to analyze and plan creative concepts for the game`s global promotion;
- Familiarity with user acquisition ad networks creative assets specifications, including Google, Facebook, TikTok, Ironsource, and Applovin;
- Fluency in English;
- Communication: You’ll be working with colleagues and partners in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
Bonus skills: Proficiency in Chinese language and/or experience with ad material production for games in China is a big plus, but not required.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We’re looking forward to working with some amazing people!