Lennor Metier is hiring for a creative Marketing Director to join a highly reputed digital marketing company
What To Expect From The Role
- Oversee the creative process from concept to completion
- Work closely with interdisciplinary project teams, particularly IT, to translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Weekly reporting on social media engagements within the community
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- With 3+ years experience working in a US-based agency or client
- The ideal marketing director will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyze the implications of online communications and messages
- Must have a cutting-edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast-changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realized.
- Knowledgeable in online marketing tools and applications (Google Analytics, HootSuite, Facebook Ads, MailChimp) are also advantages
Shift: Work on U.S Pacific Time (12 AM - 8 AM PHT)
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!