This role will manage existing ESAB's customer accounts and develop new customer accounts in the designated geographical area within Vietnam which comprises of customers from Marine, Oil & Gas and pressure vessel industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
Establish sales activity plan for Vietnam market by utilizing market, business and product knowledge to create value
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers through effective key account management; including negotiations with key stakeholders and customers.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and accounts in new markets and segments.
- Understand and analyse competitor activities, local market trends as well as needs and ensure appropriate and competitive response.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements, anticipate issues and exceed their needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education and sales propositions including product overviews to key stakeholders and customers.
- Work closely to internal teams to ensure effective and efficient after-sales service
- Able to troubleshoot of electronics/ electrical integrated systems will be an added advantage.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Welding Technology or Metallurgy with at least 5 years of industrial sales experience, preferably in welding related industry.
- Exposure in welding industries and familiar with all the major welding processes.
- Customer-focus and result oriented.
- Preferably possesses own vehicle.
- EHS knowledge is required.
The ESAB Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.