Tier One Entertainment was founded in 2017 by esports veteran Tryke Gutierrez and cosplay and gaming star Alodia Gosiengfiao. Together, they sought to revolutionize the esports landscape in Southeast Asia.
By focusing on the development of truly talented, top-caliber personalities, Tier One’s mission is to connect brands with the unique gaming audience like never before.
The Country Sales Manager you are responsible to define and manage expansion into new marketplaces and lead features for clients in Vietnam. You are expected to look for front-run improvement in prioritizing tasks and the ability to solve problems and translate needs into business. You will have a variety of tasks, some of which are urgent, some are routine, others have a higher priority and the overarching priority is the successful implementation of your work that contributes to the strength and growth of the organization and your own growth.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure and maintain the profitability of the company by creating plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Be a key stakeholder in helping develop sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Be a key stakeholder in the development and implementation of country-specific go to market strategy
- Run sales team meetings and report to the VP of Commercial Partnerships
- Generate leads and develop prospects for Commercial Partnership opportunities
- Understand and provide category-specific landscapes and trends
- Understand and report market-specific insights
- Ensure sales pipeline health and hygiene
- Develop infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Lead multifunctional work with different business teams
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Help to come up and build key international strategic expansion with teamwork
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Set requirements, timelines and prepare monthly quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Proven experience as Senior Account Manager, Country Sales Manager or similar role
- Deliver highest standards of customer service
- Judgement and creative problem solving skills
- Passionate about people and culture
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- A team player with leadership skills
What's on Offer?
- Fantastic work culture
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact