About the Company
Alpha Lion Holdings builds mission-driven ecommerce brands, with a focus on serving both end customers and businesses. Our product brands mostly fall into the sustainability, natural, and eco-friendly industries. We work with global suppliers all around the world.
Alpha Lion Holdings is a small, but quickly growing company. Our team’s headcount has swelled from 4 to 22 in the last two years. We have team members in four countries – USA, Philippines, Vietnam, and Bangladesh.
We’re in the midst of fast growth, hiring, and brand expansion.
We’re seeking to hire a remote Content Writer to meet the various copy and content needs of our brands.
About The Role
As Content Writer, you will conceptualize, write, and revise content across different formats including but not limited to product descriptions, website copies, marketing collaterals, ads, video scripts, and web articles using SEO and internet marketing best practices. You will work closely with the Design, Marketing, and SEO teams to produce their content requirements and ensure they are delivered on time and are up to company standards. You will also lend your insights to new and existing brands across multiple B2C and B2B industries to ensure impactful brand identity and positioning.
You will report directly to the Director of Content for day-to-day deliverables and reporting.
Your Day-to-Day Will Involve
- Strategizing with the Marketing and Creative teams to conceptualize and draft content for ad campaigns
- Supplying content for product pages, product descriptions, website copies, creative marketing materials, and embellishing existing pages to increase conversion rates and generate more traffic
- Add content to product and blog/article pages and manage simple HTML edits (we can train you!)
- Working closely with SEO to ensure they have articles to support their strategies
Some Things We Consider Critical For This Role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years working experience in a Content role
- Comfortable building partnerships across multiple teams within an organization
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Experience working for an eCommerce business or SEO Affiliate website
- Strong understanding of on-site SEO
- Experience managing the posting of content and editing HTML
- Knowledge of Amazon, Shopify, and other eCommerce platforms
Feeling ready to commit 100% to helping us build great Sustainable product brands? We’d love to have you apply even if you’re not positive you meet every requirement posted above.
Job Type: Full-time