Navagis is a Google Cloud Premier Partner based in the US with offices in San Francisco, Japan, Singapore, and the Philippines. Navagis is a Location Intelligence company that empowers organizations to leverage geospatial information to efficiently run their multiple operations via web and mobile applications. Navagis software solutions are built using Google Maps and Google Cloud technologies and open systems to integrate various information sources into a map-driven common operating picture for the entire enterprise.
To expand our operations, we are in need of a Content Writer to join our fast-growing team.
If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for an opportunity to grow fast and to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Research industry-related topics
- Work with sales and engineering department to understand existing user materials and the purpose of new guides
- Prepare well-structured drafts to be used for the company’s digital platforms (website, linkedin, etc)
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company services
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Remote-work setup
- Contract role with 40hours/week responsibility