Real insights, directly from the brightest minds in business, curated to your aspirations.
Tigerhall is a social learning platform that enables professionals, teams and enterprises to reach their goals by learning directly from the most successful business leaders and subject matter experts in industry. Learn sales from the President of Adobe, leadership from the COO of Microsoft, strategy from the President of Mondelez, and much more. Our mission is to replace universities for good and ensure that everyone, regardless of their backgrounds and circumstances, have the opportunity to learn from the very best.
Tigerhall launched in March 2019 and has since raised over US$3M in funding from investors including Sequoia Capital, Taurus Ventures and the XA Network. With 30 tigers on the team we are currently present in Singapore, the US and India.
· Report to the Head of Content
· Build out the content roadmap with input from team, customers, users and management
· Ideate new content ideas and ways to consistently improve the content experience for users
· Conduct in-depth user interviews and sit in on client meetings
· Plan and prioritize the work for the content team based on business needs and client impact
· Get input from all relevant stakeholders and align content production and management with what the content team is looking to develop in the upcoming months
· Proactively communicate to the entire team when a new trail is scheduled to be published, going through content pieces we're releasing and explain how it helps the user
· Analyse data that informs your prioritization and planning, reflecting on why certain content pieces are performing and others are not, and use the input from the data to influence your future decision making of the content roadmap and what to produce
· Ensures the team is up to date on what content is being released next, what trails to look forward to, what Sales can start pitching to clients, and how what we have published is performing in the app
· Manage the content production workflow and publishing tools, ensuring there is always pieces lined up for publishing and that the backlog doesn't get too large
· Do external research, looking into content trends in the wider corporate world to understand what people are talking about and how that can inform our content production
The Successful Applicant
· Prior experience in working with large data sets and being comfortable managing large amounts of information
· Highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheets with the ability to manage cross-functional sheets and data analysis
· Extremely structured and organized
· Detail-oriented and meticulous
· A creative mind and love for coming up with and connecting new content ideas and ways to improve the content and topics for the user
· An authentic interest in users and their problems with a keen eye for use cases, ‘the unsaid’ in user interviews, and really going deep to understand their lifestyles and aspirations in deciding what content would be the most helpful for them
· Highly collaborative with strong communication skills; being able to communicate with several teams and being the link between business, Sales, clients and content
· Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate priorities and limitations clearly
· Strong organization and project management skills, being able to drive the content workflow to reach publishing deadlines
· Performance driven and results-oriented
· Curious and always learning
· Crazy personality is a plus – no one in Tigerhall is vanilla (or llama as we call it)
What’s On Offer
Be the strategist of content loved by business professionals across the world. Lots of growth and development opportunities as the business continues to grow rapidly. Work closely with a team of top content production professionals, including podcast producers, writers, hosts and video editors. Be part of an open, collaborative and fun Team of Tigers.