What are we looking for:
MultiplyMii is in search of a Content Marketing Manager who will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer, and will take a key part in the creation of the brand’s content strategy and will have the responsibility of its execution, as well as the production of high-end educational content, engaging messaging, brand positioning and value-creating assets. You will be expected to have the ability to do both macro (planning) and micro (executing) activities as part of this role and generate a constant stream of materials that goes hand-in-hand with the company’s value proposition and related topics of the eCommerce & Amazon space..
This is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark and have an immediate impact on a great business. Someone who values the same vision of bringing value to our clients.
This is a 100% remote Full-Time role.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Facilitate the company strategy together with the CGO and create content plans accordingly.
- Manage the execution of the content plan by developing and repurposing content for blogs, articles, educational pieces, websites, and any channel you’ll raise as relevant and impactful.
- Accountable for having an aligned brand positioning, messaging, tone of voice around all brand’s assets, communications, channels, and teams - externally and internally.
- Focusing on MOFU-BOFU conversion optimization activities and material creation together with Acquisition, Sales, Product, and Recruitment teams.
- Conducting in-depth research for industry-related topics in order to develop original, value-creating content for the company’s target markets, clients, and employees
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Research and learn about the competitors, understand their advantages/weaknesses, and leverage within the produced content.
- Accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
Some channels you’ll take part supporting with your content:
- Educational material, knowledge base, and How-to guides
- Blog posts
- Business reviews
- Magazines and eBooks
- Press Releases
- White papers
- Email newsletters
- Website pages
- Long-form articles
- Presentation decks
- At least 3 years professional content writing experience
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Highly creative, imaginative, and curious about the company’s services
- Hands-on experience in building SEO infrastructure and strategy for backing content
- Ability to remote-work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Have an interest in e-commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
MultiplyMii, a premium recruitment & HR services company is growing FAST and we are currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager who desires to be part of an exciting organization that rewards and appreciates its team members.
One clear benefit for you is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you with onboarding guidance, professional training, and attempts to cross every barrier to success as early as possible. We are here to give you every opportunity to succeed in this job and build yourself a stable, secure future.
- Healthcare (HMO)
- Birthday Bonus upon probationary
- Regularization Bonus
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid Service incentive leave(SIL) upon probationary
- Regular Holiday Premium upon probationary
- Annual performance appraisal subject for review
Powered by JazzHR