Calm Collective is normalizing mental health conversations in Asia. Through our community education and engagement efforts, we are advocating for a proactive approach towards mental health and well-being. Calm Collective was founded in April 2020, sharing mental health tips to help their community cope with the pandemic. Today, Calm Collective partners organisations to co-create mental health & well-being engagement programmes for their communities and beyond.
We are looking for an energetic and creative intern who is passionate about mental health to help us with our mission to normalise conversations on mental health in Asia. As this is a 100% remote role, you will need to be proactive and comfortable to work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Content creation:
2) Assist with managing end-to-end marketing of community engagement events across channels, including: Instagram, LinkedIn, blog, newsletter
3) Build social media community on Instagram: Engaging with our community & other stakeholders in the mental health space
1) Passionate about mental health
2) Canva / design software experience preferred
3) Familiarity with Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok content creation and community management
4) Basic video editing experience preferred, or willing to learn
5) Experience with website templates like Squarespace or Wix would be a bonus
6) Previous content marketing experience preferred
7) Good communicator, written and verbal (English)
1) Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident aged 17 to 35 years old;
2) Be a Student/ Undergraduate from ITE, Polytechnics, Autonomous Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private education institutions and overseas institutions)