Our people are foundational to our strategy– they are not ‘resources’ that we leverage! Our People team (formerly Human Resources) partners with leaders to engage and attract high performing, diverse, entrepreneurial talent. We continuously challenge ourselves to be BOLD in our thinking, design and delivery of people solutions that enable our people to be the best that they can be and drive exceptional ResMed success.
- Content Creator for Employer Branding (6mos contract role)
- Fully Remote Working
- Work with global stakeholders
A 6 months contract opportunity has become available for a Content Creator to join our Employer Branding team to produce outstanding creative content across video, photo, copywriting and design which will be used across website, marketing/social media channels and campaigns for ResMed's Employer Branding.Let’s Talk About The Role
Let’s Talk About You
- Lead the conceptualisation and storyboarding of video ideas to drive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation for the business.
- Create designs for various digital and print collateral, including web, social media, and print assets.
- Lead the pre, production and post-production stages for our video and photo content, including editing, motion graphics, sound, and lighting.
- Proactively look for opportunities to repurpose content across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and across the wider business to plan, create and deliver exciting visual marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with competitor campaigns and other players in the consumer electronics industry to ensure our content is always relevant and fresh.
- Work with the growth team to create and coordinate social campaigns and monitor performance and learn from findings to then iterate content to find the best fit with our audience.
- Use previous asset performance to help direct future content creation.
- Understand audience segmentation and creating ‘perfect fit’ content for a wide variety of specific audiences.
- Collaborate with the growth team to build the content calendar.
To apply, send your CV with a link to relevant previous work.
- Multi-disciplined creative who loves designing, creating video and editing content/copywriting.
- Skilled at graphic design i.e., Canva, Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Interested in all social platforms; including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and is up to date with all the platforms various tools commonly used.
- A team player looking for a fast-paced team to bounce ideas off and grow alongside.
- Great at taking direction from stakeholders to fuel ideas from conception to execution and deliver the content on time and within budget.
- Proven effective time management skills and able to work with a global team.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!