Contact Center Team Manager (Cantonese & Mandarin)
( Other )
Remote (Asia | APAC Time Zone Permitted)
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Education : Bachelor Degree
- Opportunity to join a leading global MNC
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the leading Travel & Technology service providers. Being an industry leader, they believe in hiring the best talent in the market. They are currently looking to hire a Customer Service Manager (Cantonese & Mandarin Speaker) to join their business to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies if there is and take actions on the spot if needed to, to ensure service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in any related studies.
- Prior experience in leading a team of inbound contact center.
- Excellent Mandarin, Cantonese & English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Able to work on 24/7 rotational shift including Public holidays & weekends.
- Able to work if the scheduled working day is falling on Public Holiday (including CNY).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment
What's On Offer
- Attractive basic salary and company benefits.
- Leadership role
Contact: Ashley Tang
Quote job ref: 4222995
45 total views, 1 todayApply this position
LinkedIn-MY - 1 year ago