SFOX is the all-in-one digital assets platform for prime brokerage, trade execution, and custody. Founded in 2014, we are the world's only end-to-end cryptocurrency prime broker. As the leading digital asset brokerage, we are at the forefront of safety and security while providing a fast and effective trading platform to customers. With a single account we connect customers to 50+ different liquidity providers and provide them the algorithmic trading tools to be one step ahead of the market. We're funded by leading investors including Social Capital, Khosla Ventures, Haystack, and Y Combinator.
We're on a mission to open the world's financial markets to everyone and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the Position:
We continue to build a world-class legal and compliance team to support SFOX and its affiliates as we continue to grow. We are looking for exceptional Compliance Manager in Singapore to spearhead compliance and regulatory audit matters.
The Compliance Manager will be based out of Singapore and report directly to the Director of Compliance. Working closely with legal, business, and compliance colleagues, you will be responsible for administering relevant policies and procedures to help prepare for regulatory exams and interact directly with our regulators.
- Collect and provide documentation according to regulatory requests and liaise with regulators and auditors during onsite visits.
- Participate in regulatory examinations and assist with internal audits, risk assessments, and program reviews.
- Oversee matters relating to consumer complaint management practices.
- Help oversee the identification, reporting and resolution of regulatory compliance breaches or gaps and work cross-functionally to create scalable solutions for complex compliance issues.
- Contribute to the design of initiatives to create new systems and processes or enhance existing ones, and manage, monitor and report to senior management on progress of special initiatives.
- Liaise with external regulators, audit, legal, international-based compliance teams and other departments including teams managing customer experience.
- Anticipate regulatory concerns and develop effective methods to manage them.
- Prepare reports to executive management and communicate across teams.
- 5+ years in regulatory compliance in the financial services industry, in particular preparing for regulatory examinations or conducting regulatory examinations.
- A./B.S. or equivalent.
- Working understanding of regulatory framework including AML/CFT, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC regulations and others.
- Ability to articulate complex products and services to non-experts in a way that is meaningful and effective.
- Expertise of payment service license requirements under the Singapore Payment Services Act 2019 including AML/CFT, consumer protection, banking, accounting and finance sufficient to effectively identify and communicate risks related to these areas.
- Superior organizational and communications skills.
Preferred (optional nice-to-haves):
- Experience with CDD/EDD and compliance policies and procedures.
- Experience working with a money services or digital payment business.
- Working knowledge of digital currency.
- CAMS Certified (or equivalent).