Purpose of Role
To onboard counterparties, perform due diligence including bank account verification as per business rules and provide supervisory oversight as may be required.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Carrying out day-tąąćo-day activities with regards counterparties-related onboarding.
• Sanctions-screening, verification of documents and data validation as per Business Rules.
• Reviewing false positive hits in accordance with Business Rules.
• Performing Quality Check (QC) and supporting QC-related communication.
• Preparing due diligence reports using various in-house and third-party tools.
• Supporting the bank account management process to ensure timely completion and update.
• Identifying process gaps, if any, and suggesting solutions/amendments.
• Updating critical data in systems and back-end tools.
• Prioritizing and allocating tasks and providing supervisory oversight, as and when required.
• Collaborating with various internal Teams to ensure SLAs and Customers’ needs are met.
• Identifying training requirements within the Team and sharing with the Team Lead.
• Performing a variety of supervisory duties as/when needed.
• Supporting to resolve Team Members’ doubts as well as providing training, where necessary.
• Supporting Team Leads in planning shift and work distribution.
• Providing operational support and assisting with projects as assigned.
• Providing support to the Team’s Management, as may be required from time-to-time.
• Supporting the Team with technical project-planning and implementation.
Candidates with below qualifications are invited to apply