Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Job Responsibilities
- Structuring, managing and growing our community via various Local Social Channels.
- Moderate local forums, social platforms and chat groups to interact with the community and increase positive engagement.
- Identify additional avenues to build community, KOL/ Affiliates Management.
- Designing and implementing incentive programs to promote engagement and growth with existing and potential networks.
- Coordinating inter-department cooperation between the Angels and the Binance team (including BD, Marketing, collecting leads, market research, data requests, etc.).
- Increase reach, engagement and conversion through social media and content marketing strategies.
- Brainstorming and implementing online/offline event plans and concepts.
- Management of budgeting, invoicing, liaising and negotiation with vendors for event management Marketing Inventory Management, Program finance management.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- 5+ Years Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, managing social media : Instagram, Facebook).
- 3+ Years Experience in managing online/offline event.
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Excellent Professional English spoken and written skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, Ability to Multitask with great time management skills needed.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire