Job Profile Summary
Grade H. Responsible for supporting various business activities through the development of performance reporting with relevant business context through various reporting methods to drive business interventions to improve value delivery and using sound technical capabilities, identify process improvement opportunities, including the development of metrics and reporting to realize improvement potential, and support/manage teams delivering the prioritized initiatives/projects, from design through to implementation to help the organization achieve its initiatives.Job Advert
The Community Engagement Consultant, ASPAC is responsible for the curation and delivery of amenities on behalf of bp’s colleagues and customers, within our Workplaces, in order to transform and improve their experience. The role will coordinate service delivery across ASPAC and build key relationships both internally and outside the business. This individual will be responsible for delivering services, both directly and with our vested service providers, across the Workplace Services (WS) portfolio. The curation of services will provide a cohesive feeling from site to site, building an atmosphere that reflects bp's culture and core values.The Role Will Coordinate
- Workplace Innovation
- Colleague/Customer Experience
- Campus Vibe
- Front of House
They will ensure regional risk-management and compliance with all local regulatory and legal requirements are met and documented. The individual if not certified, will train in the Vested methodology to foundation level and ensure new team members receive adequate Vested training.Key Accountabilities
- Provide direction, in line with bp’s strategy to attract and retain talent, in innovation, curation and design of the service experience, for the overall suite of services.
- Coordinate the delivery of the curated Colleague Experience across the ASPAC portfolio, delivering services that are asset and transaction cycle appropriate, flexible, innovative and market leading.
- Engage with ASPAC WS and Real Estate stakeholders to implement planned outcomes that will create an end to end seamless experience, while providing continuous regional reporting to gain support for strategic investment programmes.
- Work with WS Vested regional partners to devise and manage the Colleague Experience strategy, services and budgets, and assist in the creation of a global ‘playbook’, while allowing for cultural nuance.
- Ensure delivery of key financial targets against regional budgets and customer cost targets through effective commercial oversight, innovative approaches, market insight and partnership.
- Collaborate with IT, HR and other real estate and change functions to ensure that all Colleague Experiences services requirements within the curated experiences are met.
- University or technical college degree or equivalent level of professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving results in diverse cultures and drives an inquisitive yet supportive mindset whilst promoting innovation and continuous improvement
- Previous experience of high-level business service curation, preferably in a global enterprise or regional setting with a diverse range of operations, end client types and installations
- Entrepreneurial thinking, demonstrating extensive understanding of business interconnectivity and the ability to act upon this understanding
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, building sustainable networks of using high Emotional Intelligence
- Respectful of diverse cultures and perspectives and promoting innovation and continuous improvement
- Significant experience working within professional business service curation design and delivery, for a global/multinational organisation
- Innovative approach to service delivery to the highest details and standards
- Demonstrable understanding of value and resulting budgeting skills
- Experience of leading diverse and remote teams of service providers
- Having previously worked with the Vested methodology
- Sufficient language skills to operate across the geographic locations
People & CultureJob Family Group
Business Support GroupRelocation available
Negligible travelTime Type
PEOPLE & CULTURE
People & culture discovers, empowers and cares for brilliant people, and so can you. Together, we can build and enable our culture, emotionally connected leaders and dynamic teams – and help our company achieve its purpose for people and our planet.
Join us and work closely with our business by:
- always putting our people first, understanding and responding to their needs, supporting their health, wellbeing and recognising them for great work
- hiring and developing talented people and empowering them to progress
- enabling an inclusive and agile culture, where our teams thrive and add value
- developing emotionally connected leaders who continuously learn, put others first and enable everyone to be at their best
- creating energising workplaces that enable collaboration and innovation.