A premier sports, entertainment, and lifestyle client is seeking a Communications Strategist (Freelance) to develop and implement internal communication strategies. You will also be responsible to write communications that motivate employees to take appropriate action to execute the company’s strategic priorities, mission, vision, and culture.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Translate business strategy and culture to clear, easy to understand key messages.
- Manage the creation and dissemination of communications and assess and adjust the results as necessary.
- Lead the communication of projects and initiatives – providing change management and content expertise.
- Ensure that the messaging style and tone are consistent across communications and platforms.
- Regularly evaluate communications, effectiveness and implements new approaches and strategies to improve engagement.
- Advise and execute communication needs and events for employee-led initiatives.
- Proven working experience in internal communications required (sports, lifestyle, and entertainment industry experience is an added advantage).
- Proven track record designing and executing successful internal communication campaigns.
- Self-starter with the ability to build your own internal credibility and become a sought-after resource for communications advice and counsel.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR