As a key contributor to FPG’s Commercial Operation Team, you will be supporting our global function to achieve SaaS excellence. The Commercial Operations Specialist will be responsible for managing commercial agreements with new and existing clients, ensuring data governance of the CRM system and provide reporting visibility to our internal stakeholders. This role will work closely with multiple departments including Sales, Operations, Finance and Technology teams and requires a “can do” approach, excellent communication skills, and a strong ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Manage contracts with strong attention to detail with a keen ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Ensure language standards are in place for existing and new contracts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external contacts during contract development stages
- Follow up to ensure contractual agreements are fully executed
- Issue contracts and amendments, track customers and coordinate cross-functional activities across departments
- Manage and execute customer requests
- Facilitate requests, including the add-on product request process, and ensure high-quality experience with both customers and internal teams.
- Understand contract terms, such as payment, delivery, pricing & invoicing terms, and distill complex information into summaries and documentation for multiple stakeholders.
- Manage standard Salesforce dashboard reports and assist with additional reporting and dashboard requests
- Produce weekly and monthly Salesforce cadence reports
CRM System Responsibilities
- Manage data management related processes in Salesforce; maintenance of accurate data within Salesforce of accounts, contact, opportunities and help the governance of these with regards to timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Data Governance of the Salesforce platform, supporting our teams towards data compliance.
- Oversee Sales portion of cross-functional compliance tracking including ongoing data entry and annual improvement initiatives
- Training and support for any users to use Salesforce
- Proactively develop process efficiencies
- Identify areas of improvement in process through your work with the field operations teams and develop recommendations for improvement in workflow and systems.
- Create and maintain SOP documentation for commercial operations processes
- Functional goals and objectives may differ from time to time based on Company goal and objectives and shall be communicated by Reporting manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or work-related experience
- 2+ years of experience in a contracts administration and CRM system support role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook & Teams
- Fluency in written and spoken in English and Mandarin and/or Chinese
- Proactive, collaborative and team oriented
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport
- Ability to work well independently and autonomously
- Possess a multi-facet “do what it takes” attitude to help solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Creative thinker, problem solver, and have a growth mindset
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on new responsibilities
- As this is a global role, there is a need to be flexible in your work hours schedule and to accommodate (as needed) calls with other geographies
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Frontline Performance Group. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
· A key role in an exciting international growth journey
· Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
· Competitive salary and company bonus
· Lots of room for career development and on-going training