Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, they foster progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
Looking for a DevOps engineer who is currently based in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years industry experience in a hands-on DevOps role
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other equivalent public clouds
- Experience defining and building CI/CD processes and working with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity…)
- Experience in Linux Systems Administration, scripting and troubleshooting in a production environment
- Experience with Docker environments
- Experience with configuration management tools and cloud automation (e.g. Chef, Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts
- Work closely with our engineering teams to understand business requirements and build the necessary platforms to support them
- Ensure operational aspects are taken into account in the day-to-day engineering work
- Build continuous deployment and continuous integration systems and processes to optimize our backend, mobile & web release cycles
- Improve & maintain the availability, resiliency and scalability of every component in our micro-services architecture
- Implement solutions based on Autodesk standards
- Work with peer DevOps engineers, strive toward teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing