Are you the one who will take esoft’s success even further?
Esoft is an entrepreneurial company with +800 colleagues and offices in Denmark (HQ), Sweden, UAE and Vietnam and is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
They service clients around the world and handle more than 50,000 digital jobs on a daily basis for real estate agents around the globe, including photos, films, floor plans and many other graphical services.
Monitor smooth operations and ensure the solidity of the technical architecture
Esoft is looking for a Cloud Engineer with DevOps to join the Vietnam tech team. You’ll be part of a tech team that is growing into supporting business all over the world and thinking globally. To esoft, reliability, scalability along with continuous optimization and automation play a key part to their success.
Your primary responsibilities include monitoring that operations run smoothly and ensuring our technical architecture is sound, solid and secure. The infrastructure, which is already global and built to auto scale via cloud services, is running on +150 servers and storing more than 200 TB of live data, mainly pictures and video.
Your technical skills and the tech you will work with
Esoft works with a wide range of exciting technologies and expect you to have worked with some of these in the past. You are:
● Proficient in high-level script languages such as Python and Bash Scripting
● Advanced Linux Administration (Ubuntu)
● Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS,
S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc.
● Experienced with configuration management tools, preferably Ansible
● Infrastructure as Code, preferably AWS Cloudformation
● CI/CD Tools, preferably Jenkins
● Experienced with relational databases
● Experienced with at least one monitoring tool, preferably Zabbix, CloudWatch, or Kebana
● Experience with hardware and software firewalls, IPS, WAF, and additional security layers
(LDAP, SSO, 2Factor)
● Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment